Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 20-22 - January 26-28, 2010

My last three days in Wellington were spent mostly at the Ministry of Education. I interviewed several people from the Ministry of Education as well as their Correspondence school. I am learning a lot for my dissertation which is great.

I have been exhausted at the end of each of these days so pretty much had dinner at a different restaurant each night and a couple of nights I went back to the concerts at the Botanic Gardens.

The weather has been really nice, so it is nice to take a walk and explore more of the city after dinner.

On my last night here, I went to have dinner down on the Queen's Quay at the harbour. I had a delicious dinner and drinks and met up with a few backpacker's who were in town that asked me if I wanted to go to the ACDC concert with them. We went down to the harbor and saw a huge sting ray at the edge (see pics) and then walked over to the concert.

I had a great time, was never a huge ACDC fan, but they put on a great concert. This was the last day in Wellington and I have to get up and go to the airport at 4am! :( See pics of final day below (we couldn't take cameras into the concert so no pics of ACDC)! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment